Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Trying to Muster Up Some Motivation

Well, looks like I need to start this count over again! The only workouts I have actually made in the past two weeks are a soccer game each week, and a soccer practice each week for my rec league. I did go for a 10 minute jog with my dog, Jackson, after mowing the grass on Saturday, but we both quickly wore out. I need to quit being so lazy and find the urge to run again. It always takes me a few runs to get back into the swing of things, where the run really feels good again. I need to suffer through a weeks worth of runs to get back to that happp place that I have missed so much...

1 comment:

  1. August 15th is the Twilight Classic 5k, nothing like an upcoming race to get you motivated and out that door! You are now accountable!!

    ReplyDelete